Speaking Club September 20th
• Have you ever traveled to another country? If yes, where did you go? If not, where would you like to go?
• What is your favorite mode of transportation for traveling (e.g., plane, train, car)? Why?
• Do you prefer traveling alone or with friends/family? Why?
• What is the most memorable trip you've ever taken? What made it special?
• Are you an adventurous traveler, or do you prefer a more relaxed vacation?
• What do you think are the benefits of traveling to different countries and experiencing new cultures?
• Are there any places on your travel bucket list? Why do you want to visit them?
• Have you ever experienced culture shock while traveling? How did you handle it?
• Do you think it's important to learn some basic phrases in the local language when traveling abroad?
• How has travel changed in recent years due to technology and the internet?
• What is your favorite type of cuisine (e.g., Italian, Chinese, Mexican)? Why do you like it?
• Do you enjoy cooking? If yes, what's your signature dish? If not, would you like to learn to cook better?
• Have you ever tried cooking a dish from a different culture? How did it turn out?
• What are some traditional dishes from your country or culture that you would recommend to others?
• Do you have any dietary restrictions or food allergies? How do they impact your food choices?
• How do you decide where to eat when you're dining out? Do you rely on reviews, recommendations, or something else?
• Are there any foods or ingredients you dislike or refuse to eat? Why?
• Imagine you have the ability to speak and understand any language fluently. Which language would you choose to master first, and how would it change your life?
• Suppose you woke up tomorrow with a completely different career and skill set. What would your new profession be, and how do you think you would adapt to this change in your life?
• If you were given the opportunity to visit a fictional world from a book, movie, or TV show, which world would you choose, and why?
• Describe an important decision you have made in your life. You should say:
What the decision was
Why it was important
How it has affected your life
• Describe a recent event that made you happy. You should say:
What the event was
Where and when it happened
Why it made you happy
• Describe your favorite book or story. What is it about, and why do you enjoy it?
• If you could have one superpower, like flying or invisibility, which one would you pick, and what would you do with it?
• What is your favorite season (spring, summer, fall, or winter), and what activities do you like to do during that season?
• If you could go on an adventure anywhere in the world, where would you go, and what would you do there?
• Who is your best friend, and what do you like to do together when you hang out?
• What's your favorite game to play with your family or friends? How do you play it?
• Describe your dream house. What would it look like, and where would it be located?
• If you could invent a new flavor of ice cream, what would it be, and what ingredients would you use
• What is your favorite holiday or celebration, and how do you usually celebrate it?
• If you could meet any fictional character from a book or movie, who would it be, and what would you ask them?
• Describe your favorite outdoor activity or game to play with your friends.
• What do you want to be when you grow up, and why?
• If you could have a magical day where anything is possible, what would you do from morning to night?
• What is the most interesting thing you've learned in school recently?
• Describe a time when you felt really proud of something you accomplished.
• What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day when you can't go outside to play?
• If you could invite any three people (real or fictional) to your birthday party, who would they be, and why?
• What do you like to do to relax and unwind after a long day at
Describe a piece of art (painting, sculpture, etc.) that you have seen and liked. You should say:
• What the art piece is
• Where and when you saw it
• Why you liked it
Describe a memorable event from your childhood. You should say:
• What the event was
• When and where it happened
• Why it is memorable to you
Describe a place in your city or hometown that you would recommend to a visitor. You should say:
• Where this place is located
• What makes it special or interesting