Regarding tomorrow's speaking club, I ve prepared the topics together with some idioms:)
Family and Friends:
· Who is your best friend? Why do you like them?
· How many people are there in your family? Can you tell me about them?
· What do you like to do with your family on weekends?
· Who is the oldest person in your family? What do you like about them?
· Do you have any siblings? How many? What are their names?
· What is your favorite thing to do with your family?
· Do you have any cousins? How often do you see them?
· Can you tell me about a special memory you have with your family?
· Do you have any family traditions? What are they?
· Who is your role model in your family? Why do you look up to them?
· Do you have any family pets? What are their names? What do you like about them?
· Do you have a favorite family photo? Describe it to me.
· Do you have any family members who live far away? How do you keep in touch with them?
· Do you have any special nicknames for your family members? What are they and why?
· Can you describe a fun activity you did with your family recently?
· Who is the funniest person in your family? Why do you find them funny?
· Do you have any family traditions for birthdays or holidays? Describe one of them.
· Who helps you with your homework in your family? How do they support you?
· Do you have any family members who speak a different language? Can you say a few words in that language?
· Do you have any family rules or responsibilities? What are they?
· What do you like to do when you spend time with your friends?
· Can you describe your best friend's personality? What makes them a good friend?
· What is something kind that your friend has done for you recently?
Dreams and Future:
· What do you want to be when you grow up? Why?
· Where would you like to travel in the future? What would you like to see or do there?
· What is your biggest dream or goal in life?
· What career would you like to pursue when you grow up? Why?
· Can you describe your dream house? What features would it have?
· Where do you see yourself living in the future? In a city, countryside, or another country?
· What kind of activities or hobbies do you imagine yourself doing in the future?
· If you could invent something, what would it be? How would it help people?
· What are some goals you have for yourself in the next year? How do you plan to achieve them?
· Do you have any dreams of traveling to a specific place in the future? Where would you like to go?
· What kind of impact would you like to make on the world when you grow up?
· Can you describe your dream job? What would you do in that job?
· How do you imagine your daily life will be like when you are an adult?
· Are there any specific skills or talents you would like to develop in the future?
· What are some things you would like to learn more about as you grow older?
· Do you have any ideas for starting your own business or organization in the future?
· What are some ways you would like to help others in your community or around the world?
· Can you think of any problems in the world that you would like to solve when you are older?
· Are there any particular subjects or fields of study that interest you for your future education?
· How do you envision your ideal future family? Do you want to have children or pets?
· What are some qualities or values you hope to have as an adult?
· Are there any specific achievements or awards you would like to receive in the future?
· How do you imagine yourself making a difference in the lives of others?
A friend in need is a friend indeed: A true friend is someone who helps you when you are in need.
Bury the hatchet: To settle a disagreement or conflict and become friends again.
Thick as thieves: Very close friends who trust each other completely.
Two peas in a pod: Two people who are very similar or have a strong connection.
Idioms about Dreams and Future Life:
Reach for the stars: To set ambitious goals and strive for great achievements.
A dream come true: When something you have always wanted or wished for becomes a reality.
The sky's the limit: There is no limit to what you can achieve or aspire to.
Follow your dreams: Pursue what you are passionate about and work towards your goals.
Put your dreams on hold: Delay or postpone pursuing your aspirations.